February 26 was held an enlarged meeting of the organizing Committee WBCSummit headed by the presidential Adviser on the development of the Internet Herman Klimenko, which will be held in Moscow from 19 to 20 may. At the world Summit of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain 2018 (#WBCSummit) will be presented as the blockchain projects, and classic institutions, such as ministries, banks, governments, and #WBCSummit will become a platform for the integration of the different structures.
The uniqueness of the upcoming #WBCSummit consists in depth study of the blockchain on a global scale: the representatives of more than 100 countries will come to Russia for performances and discussion of kryptonyte in 11 directions.
The organizing Committee of the Summit during the session identified 11 key areas which is actively used blockchain: medicine, mining, government, logistics, cryptocurrency and trading, smart city, education, law, telecommunications and technology, as well as industry. The purpose of the workshops is the selection of the best projects of Russian technologies for the presentation of the world community, as well as a selection of international speakers and international projects.
In January of 2018 in Moscow has already held the first #WBCSummit, which was attended by representatives from 30 countries, more than 700 participants and more than 50 leading speakers in the field of blockchain.
German Klimenko, adviser to the President of the Russian Federation on development of the Internet, said: «the Main task, in each direction to establish a dialogue within the Russian community, to represent Russian projects and technologies in the field of blockchain on a global scale.»
Maxim Chereshnev, international Secretary of the Decentralized International Association for the Cryptocurrency and the Blockchain (IDACB) highlighted the following issues of the organization: «the task of the meeting of the Organizational Committee selection of projects and directions, the start of the campaign invitation to international destinations and the allocation of unique competence and international experts to invite for the Summit.»
Experts and leaders of the working groups spoke about the preparation of proposals on the topics of the Summit, and now they face the challenge in the formation and elaboration of the content of the future programme #WBCSummit.
Details on the Summit website under «About the event» (About the event).
The application is presented to members for each topic:
1. Cryptocurrencies and trading: Joiner Yang — CEO of Swisstok, Myasoutov Damir — Executive Director of Piranha, Ivan Tikhonov — founder of Bits.media.
2. Logistics: Ramazanov Makhach — founder and Executive Director Hermeschain, Anna Kirillova, Deputy General Director, Institute ITKOR.
3. Mining: Marinchev Dmitry — Internet-Ombudsman, Yudin Edward — the founder 101co.in
4. Medicine: Voronkov, Andrei Voronkov, the founder of Ventures, Meshcheryakova Anna is the Director unit of «Medicine.Import substitution», Roitberg Paul — member of the Board of Directors of JSC «Medicine», Yudin Edward — the founder 101co.in.
5. Education: coast Christine — the Creator of the news site LOFFL.RU. Member of the working group at the expert Council of the State Duma of the Russian Federation on the digital economy. The head of the blockchain Association «BEAR» at the ITMO University and the largest in St. Petersburg blockchain community «CryptoCon». Yudin Edward — the founder 101co.in lepina, Tatiana is an expert in the area of postgraduate professional education.
6. Government: Urnyshev Roman Director of the fgbi «Centre of expertise and coordination of Informatization» of the Ministry. Voronkov, Andrei Voronkov Ventures founder, Alina Belkovskaya — specialist PR and marketing
7. Right: Alexander Konovka — managing partner of OOO «Megapolis».
8. Industry: Victor Haiku — Chairman of the Board of the National Association of oil and gas services, Myasoutov Damir — Executive Director of Piranha, Alexander Konovka — managing partner of OOO «Megapolis», Fatyanov Ruslan — co-founder and Director Lab365.ru.
9. Telecommunications: the coast Christine — the Creator of the news site LOFFL.RU. Member of the working group at the expert Council of the State Duma of the Russian Federation on the digital economy. The head of the blockchain Association «BEAR» at the ITMO University and the largest in St. Petersburg blockchain community «CryptoCon».
10. Technology (ICO): Kim Basil — Director General of ZAO «Kim and partners», Yudin Edward — the founder 101co.in.
11. «Smart city»: Ivan Burtnik, head of the project of promotion of the Russian bid for EXPO 2015, koyfman Yan — Executive Director «Anashin», Lukacheva Eugene project Manager Digital Finance.